Farncombe Estate Holdings Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, https://farncombevouchers.co.uk (“Our Site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
1. Information About our Gift Voucher Scheme
Farncombe Gift Vouchers is owned and operated by Farncombe Estate Holdings Limited a company incorporated in England (with registered number 02382336) whose registered office is at Farncombe House, Broadway, Worcestershire, WR12 7LJ) and who is the owner of the Estate.
2. What Does This Policy Cover?
3. Website Privacy Notice
For information on the following please review our Website Privacy Notice:
a) What is Personal data
b) Your Rights?
c) How to Access your Data
d) How to Control your Data
4. What Data Does Farncombe Gift Vouchers Collect?
The Farncombe Gift Vouchers platform collects the following personal and non-personal data:
- Email address;
- Payment information;
- Information about your preferences and interests;
- IP address;
- Web browser type and version;
- Operating system;
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to;
5. How Does the Farncombe Gift Vouchers Platform Use My Personal Data?
Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. With regards to Farncombe Gift Vouchers this is because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you and/or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it, for example to deliver the voucher to the recipient if different to you, the customer. Your personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing Customer Purchase to include delivery of voucher.
- Providing and managing your access to the Farncombe Gift Vouchers platform;
- To facilitate gift voucher redemption. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you.
- Personalising and tailoring the voucher for you, the Customer.
- Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
- Supplying you with information by email that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time).
- To process payments.
- To facilitate the administrative use of Farncombe Gift Vouchers servers.
You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and applicable Privacy and Electronic Communications legislation.
6. How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reasons for which it was first collected, namely to discharge the contract with you and to keep in touch with you regarding our products and services if you have requested this.
7. Who Has Access to My Personal Data?
HMG collect the data set out under section 5 through the Farncombe Gift Vouchers platform to facilitate the purchase. Farncombe Estate only use such data to facilitate the services purchased on a permission based system.
Sometimes contracts are entered into to supply certain products and services to ensure the Farncombe Gift Vouchers platform works smoothly. These may include payment processing, postal or courier delivery, service facilitation and data hosting. In some cases, those third parties may require access to some or all of your personal data that we hold.
Only the payment processor has access to your full payment details, they are a certified PCI Level 1 Service Provider.
If any of your personal data is required by a third party, as described above, we will take steps to ensure that your personal data is handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the third party’s obligations under the law.
In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
8. How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data?
Farncombe Estate and HMG may store or transfer some or all of your personal data in countries that are not part of the European Economic Area.
Payments are processed with Stripe Payments Europe Limited, an entity located in Ireland. In providing Stripe Services, Stripe Payments Europe transfers personal data to Stripe, Inc. in the US[RH1]. Stripe is certified under the EU-U.S. and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. Stripe comply with applicable European laws on data protection and the transfer of personal data.
The remaining data captured through your gift voucher purchase by HMG is held on UK based servers, backed up in the EEA. HMG ensure all internet traffic is encrypted with the highest securities levels in operation regarding usage of the Farncombe Gift Vouchers platform. For further information on Farncombe Estate please review their Website Privacy Notice.
9. How Can I Control My Personal Data?
In addition to your rights under the GDPR, when you submit personal data via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict our use of your personal data. In particular, we aim to give you strong controls on our use of your data for direct marketing purposes.
10. How Do I Contact You?
To contact either Farncombe Estate about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details:
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links